Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tutu's Brightening Your Life!

Tutu!
Now, if you're a frequent reader of my main blog, I'm sure you're aware of this new blog.
And it's going to be arty, I think. If you're not into comics, this is going to be hell of a boring blog for you.
I'll be having the best manga and anime reviews and when I say the best, I will choose only the BEST. And I can assure you that you're going to like it because I trust my own tastes but if they're not your cup of tea, don't blame me. I'll also introduce famous comic artist from Asia, especially those from China(I just love them). I don't introduce the Westerners because I'm not into Western comics. I might also post some drawings... but not much. If you want, you can go to my Deviantart. It's here. And oh, did I mention that I'll post craps too?

Teehee,
Tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment