Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tutu's Thoughts

I know I shouldn't even get angry over such childish stuff. I shouldn't even care about what people actually think of it.
But how can I not get angry when people actually say this:

X : Eh, you know right, SPM's art is pretty easy to get A, you know? Wanna take?
Y : Oh, really? We can actually take lor. I heard they say it's quite easy also. We should take, it's an advantage. All you need is to study a lil' bit more on the theory part.
X : Yalah, get A for SPM, easier to get scholarship also.

Who the f***ing hell said that the more subjects you take, the easier you can get scholarship? And worse, to think that this kind of thought is from the Science class students. How uncivilised.
I've been practising so hard, yes, I know there are people practising harder than me, but that doesn't mean I don't practise hard. Anyway, I've been practising so hard and all they think is, "Ahh... art is so easy." Maybe it's true that art IS easy in SPM. But have these people ever thought that what if, the day before the paper, they break their hands and won't be able to draw? And they fail their art paper all because they THINK THAT ART IS EASY.

There are some who are even worse. They are from some friggin' Science class, looking down on art. They think that art school is so easy to enter and they enter art school simply because they don't know what to become in the future. It's easy to enter art school but let me tell you, it's even easier to get out of there. Hello, do you guys even know that there is an extremely thick line between GRADUATING from an art school and going out from an art school. And I didn't even say you get kicked out. These Science class people who look down on art, they go to an art school, cried there because they don't have ideas for their projects and 6 months later, you see them in an engineering school already.

I don't quite agree with the "If you're a Science class student, in the future, you can take any subjects from Art class." It's true that being a Science class student, you still get into Art school. But getting into an art school and surviving in it are two different matters. If you don't have base in art but thinking to get into an art school and you don't even love art as much as you love Science, how the hell are you going to graduate?

Seriously, I myself am a Science class student, it's ironic, I know but I enter because in Science class, you have bundle of knowledge and I didn't want to regret a decision. I wanted a save choice. Well, that doesn't mean I hate Science. I do appreciate it, it's just that I'm tired of all the tests and exams.

Anyway, I have to admit some Science class students are really stuck up bitch/jerks who have nothing to do. And some of them don't even know what they want to become in the future (thus, they end up being in an art school) . If you really have no idea what you want to become, don't get into an art school unless you realise that you really have interest in art.

I tell you, ART BITES PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE IT.
In this realistic world, art is not kind.
It makes you eat yourself.

Now, will you have a second thought about entering art school? Art is not easy.
It's friggin' hard but it's always beautiful.
It's always beautiful but it's friggin' hard.

I'm done getting angry.
Teehee.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'm commenting just to let you know that I read it.
    (:

    It's true.
    ART IS FREAKING HARD.
    Duh.
    =.=
    Lol.
    Stupid people. Tsk tsk.

    They don't realise how hard it is unless they actually try doing it for themselves.
    Not many people can come out with beautiful works of art. You have to be talented, or at least be prepared to work for it.
    It's hard.
    Period.
    -_-

    (:
    YOU GO GET INTO AN ART SCHOOL.

    :O
    OHOHOHO. Go to Lim Kok Wing!
    Some of my friends here who take art, are considering going to an art school in Malaysia. ;D
    Imagine if they end up in the same college as you... o.o

    :D

    Cheers,
    TAKE CARE.
    See you ... soon?
    ):

    - Lavinia.

    ReplyDelete